Thank you for visiting and shopping with us at here at High Street Studios. The following are some frequently asked questions and answers regarding shipping.
- How much does it cost to have my piece shipped? Our prices include free freight shipping within the continental United States. If you reside in AK, HI, or outside of the US please contact us for a quote prior to ordering.
- How will my piece be packaged/shipped? We work with a select group of very experienced white glove shippers who are familiar with transporting fine furniture, antiques, and art. Your item will be carefully wrapped by hand at the studio, it will then be loaded onto a truck, wrapped in cargo pads, and secured within the vehicle. Upon arrival at your address our shippers will deliver your piece to your driveway, garage, porch, or just inside your entryway. *Please note due to the ongoing pandemic, and the sharp rise in COVID-19 cases our drivers are no longer able to bring pieces into the room of your choice. This is for safety of our drivers, as well as our clients. This decision is based on recommendations from the CDC and US DOT.
- How long does shipping take? Generally your item arrive within 14 business days. Or about 3 weeks by the calendar. Occasionally delivery can take longer than this due to higher than normal volume, holidays, or bad weather, or shipping surges due to the global pandemic. But this is atypical and we will be in contact with you to let you know of any delays. *Due to the global pandemic, our store has been experiencing extended delivery times to some areas. Please see our page on COVID-19 updates as it pertains to shipping delays, and additional precautions that we are taking in our studio.
- What if I am not at home when they deliver? Our drivers will contact you 24-48 hours ahead of time to arrange a mutually agreed upon time to deliver your piece. They will never arrive without notice or leave your piece on a driveway or porch unless specifically instructed to do so by you.
- What if my item arrives damaged? Fortunately this almost never happens due to the extreme care we take in packing and transporting your piece. But we are aware that accidents can occasionally happen. In that case we ask that you contact us immediately and we will work with you to repair/replace/refund your purchase no questions asked.
- Will I be able to track my order? In some instances yes; some of our shipping providers do that capability. But not all. If tracking is available for your shipment you will revive a link that will allow you to track your purchase in real time.
We hope that you have found this helpful in answering all of your questions regarding shipping. If you still have questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at the studio: